Ever wondered how would it feel like to share a cup of coffee with your favorite author or writer? Well, that situation would be worth remembering. For a Bibliophile, reading a good book and sipping a soul-satisfying cup of coffee is worth everything. In a city like Delhi where everyone is always in a rush to reach somewhere, finding a quiet and cozy book café can be too demanding. No wonder, there are many places in the city but here is a list of best book cafes that offer serene space to read your favorite book over a cup of coffee:
- The Reader’s Café– One cannot say whether there is a library inside this café or it is a café inside the library. The Reader’s Café is a holy grail for all bibliophiles. It is a book theme café where you can find various books to read. Its vibe is very soothing. Plus, the coffee and other food items served here are just delectable. One must try their creamiest mocha frappe while reading a book. The café is located at 208-212, Indirapuram Habitat Centre, Ahinsa Khand 1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
- Cha Bar inside Oxford Bookstore– This bookstore is a gem for all book lovers. The café is a Cha Bar which is also called a tea bar. The café serves more than 150 varieties of tea which is amazing. Also, one cannot stop looking at its unique and beautiful architecture. This bookstore cum tea bar is always filled with bibliophiles. While visiting this place one needs to try their bun Tikki, Gulab Jamun cheesecake, etc. It is located at N 81, Barakhamba Road, Block N, Connaught Place.
- Blue Tokai – This list of best book cafes in Delhi NCR is incomplete without Blue Tokai. The café is inside Bahrisons Booksellers who are running this paradise since 1953. One can book of every genre here. Also, in the corner, you will witness Blue Tokai that serves delicious food. The aroma of coffee and amazing food served here is just perfect. Their must-try dish is croissants. The place is located at R1, Ground Floor, Rectangle Building 1, Saket, DLF Mall.
- Bookshelf inside Another Fine Day – Ever thought of having a lip-smacking mezze platter while reading your favorite fiction? This book café offers you amazing vibes. The bookshelf inside Another Fine Day is a café and reading room. If you are in dire of me-time then this is the café that you need to visit. Their must-try dishes are mezze platters, coffee, etc. The café is located at MPD Towers, DLF Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
- Books at Café Green – Everyone loves Chittaranjan Park and getting a place to read there is a great opportunity. This place is always filled with visitors and the vibe is amazing. However, in the middle of everything one will find Café Green which offers you the chance to relax, sip a coffee, and read. Their momos, street Chinese food is mouthwatering. It is located at Shop 145, 1st floor, Chittaranjan Park.
No wonder, the above-mentioned book cafes in Delhi NCR are sacred treasures for all bibliophiles. If you want to get lost in your book over a cup of coffee and delectable food then one must visit these amazing book cafes.