Love is a special feeling. We cannot ignore the fact that we always crave to spend some romantic time with our lovely partner. In a city like Delhi where people are always in a hush to reach somewhere, selecting a cozy and romantic restaurant can be a daunting task. Not many people know that Delhi has a gorgeous and romantic side to it which not many people know.
There are many restaurants in Delhi that offer you and your partner natural surroundings, cozy as well as intimate corners, stunning ambiances, and much more. All of this is enough to go on a romantic date with your partner and feel the love. But selecting the right one out of numerous options can be a little tricky. So, to save from making any mistake, here are some of the romantic, gorgeous, and dreamy restaurants that are perfect for you and your partner:
- Olive bar and kitchen– we all have heard about Olive bar and kitchen. This restaurant is best for people who want something nice, quiet, as well as romantic. The best part of this restaurant is its ambiance and location. The Mediterranean décor, amazing music, warm atmosphere will just steal your heart. Some of the must-try dishes from here are cheese soufflé, scallops, lobster, fettuccine, etc. They offer Italian, Mediterranean, Continental, as well as European dishes. It is located at Kalka das marg, Mehrauli and its average cost for two is Rs.4000. The restaurant opens at 12.30pm.
- Lavaash by Saby– this restaurant is liked by all Delhiites. The amazing view of Qutub Minar and the food especially curated by celebrity chef Saby is just top-notch. The restaurant serves Armenian cuisine which is from a community in Bengal. This is a perfect restaurant for people who want to spend romantic time with their loved ones. One must try its mouth-watering dishes like chicken kalagyosh, orange pound cake, mutton puff, seekh platter, lavash fish, etc. The place is located at Mehrauli, South Delhi and its average cost for two is Rs.2000.
- Sevilla – this is one of the best romantic restaurants in the capital. No matter, whether you are on a first romantic date or 50th-anniversary occasion, this restaurant will make your evening memorable. The restaurant offers amazing champagnes and delicious Spanish and Italian cuisines. You will be dazzled by its ambiance as it’s very dreamy and will surely impress you at the first sight. The restaurant opens at 7pm and one must try their corn-fed chicken, risotto, sangria, patata bravas, ravioli, etc. It is located at Claridges, New Delhi and its average cost for two is Rs.4500.
- Nukkad café– do want to add some desi vibes to your romantic dinner date? Nukkad café is the best choice to visit with your bae. The restaurant offers very chill and cool vibes with desi and rural Indian décor. The café has both inside and outside seating areas which feel amazing. It serves fast food, Chinese, and North Indian cuisines and one must try their mutton galouti kabab, tadka maggi, beer cocktail, pan majito, etc. Nukkad café is located at SDA market, SDA and its average cost for two is Rs.1200. This place is best if you want both a romantic and chill atmosphere. It opens at 11.30am.
- Qla– the jaw-dropping view of Qutub Minar makes this restaurant extra romantic. Its chic interiors and its open space will make you fall in love with it. The restaurant serves cuisines like European, Italian, as well as Spanish. It also has a courtyard space which is perfect for an intimate evening. One must try their delectable fish and chips, chicken slider, tiramisu, baby lamb and mint, and much more. Qla is located at Mehrauli, South Delhi and its average cost for two people is Rs.3000. Not visiting this place with your bae will turn out to be a big regret. Qla opens at 12noon.
Your relationship with your partner matters the most. This is the reason that now and then couples should spend a nice time with each other by visiting the most romantic restaurants in Delhi. The above-mentioned restaurants not only serve gorgeous vibes but delectable food. So, if you are planning an intimate and romantic evening with your bae, you now know where to go.