Who doesn’t love street food? The unique and irresistible flavors of street food are unbeatable even by 5-star hotels. The kind of flavors and taste street food brings is unmatched. If we talk about the people of Gurugram, street food resides in their hearts. No wonder, it is called the ‘Corporate Hub’ of the North India. The city brims with an amazing infrastructure, shopping complexes, big offices, and much more. But, its huge range of street food joints is a treat for the foodies and office goers. In the last couple of years, many street food joints have come up in the city and have become talk of the town in no time.
Some of them serve delectable food under Rs.200 that most office-goers and food lovers are unaware of. But don’t fret, we got everyone covered.
We have picked 5 best street food joints in Gurugram that serve lip-smacking food under Rs.200:
- SardarJiJalebi Wale – Who doesn’t love Jalebi? It is the most loved dessert for every occasion. SardarJiJalebi Wale and their crispy and soft Jalebi dipped in sugar chashni is just amazing. You will fall in love with their fried and juicy Jalebis that are served with the beautiful smile of the shop owner. The place is located at Jacobpura Road, Gopal Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, RoshanPura. Its timings are from 10 am till 8 pm.
- Gandhi Ji Pakode Wale – No Indian can ever say no to delectable and soft Pakode. Office goers in the middle of the day love to eat Pakode with hot tea. And there is no place better than Gandhi Ji Pakode Wale to satisfy Pakode cravings. The place is famous for serving various types of Pakode with red spicy as well as green Dahi chutney. This shop is serving Pakode since 1948 and is most loved by the Gurgaon people. The place is located at Sadar Bazar Road, Sadar Bazar, RoshanPura. Its timings are from 9 am till 8 pm.
- RupaTikkiWala – The mouth-watering AlooTikkis are just divine and one can have it anytime. For people or office-goers of GurgoanRupaTikkiWala is a must-visit. The crunchy Tikki served with spicy Chole is the best food item. One can also try their Samosa, Raj Kachoris, as well as Pakode. The place is located at SohnaChownk, Bara Bazar. Also, their visiting timings are from 11.30 am till 10 pm.
- Baljee Restaurant – If you have ever been to Sadar Bazar then you must know about BaljeeRestaurant. Thisrestaurant is famous for its CholeBhature. Whether you are an office goer, student, or shopaholic, etc. people of Gurgaon love this place. The golden Bhature served with spicy Chole is hard to resist. The place is located opposite National Store, Sadar Bazar, RoshanPura. They serve from 8 am till 10 pm.
- ChaatChowk – Looking for a hygienic and tasty Chaat place in Gurgaon? ChaatChowk is the best place one can visit to have healthy as well as hygienic Chaat. The place is famous for using top-notch ingredients and its amazing taste. One can also try its delectable AlooChaat prepared in olive oil, Raj Kachori, etc. ChaatChowk is located at FF 44, Galleria Market, DLF Phase 4, Sector 28. Its timings are from 9 am till 10 pm.
Getting delicious food under Rs.200 is just amazing and unbelievable. So, why delay? Go and satiate your cravings and hunger at these amazing street food joints in Gurugram.