Winter season is just here and we cannot get enough of it. This season is all about being cozy and having delicious recipes that keep you happy and warm. No wonder, winter season and a delectable bowl of soup go hand in hand. There is not even a single person who can say no to a comforting and warm bowl of soup while sitting in their quilt enjoying the best season.
Soups are not only meant to make your taste buds happy but are healthy for you as well. They taste amazing and are light for the gut. Above all, you don’t have to put in much effort to prepare soups during chili season. So, whether you are in a hurry or simply want to enjoy a nice bowl of soup late at night, here are some of the best soup recipes that you can devour on:
- Tomato and Jasmine Tea Soup – Who doesn’t love tomato soup? But what if it comes with all the aromatic makeover of jasmine tea. This Tomato and Jasmine Tea soup is a fusion recipe that makes your soul and taste buds happy. Simply collect all the ingredients like tomato, jasmine tea, thyme, truffle oil, spices, Tabasco, and garlic bread. The only difference while preparing this soup is that you need to use jasmine tea water instead of any broth or simple water. Serve it hot with garlic bread.
- Mulligatawny Soup – This is an Anglo-Indian dish that means pepper-broth. It is ideally made with chicken stock but one can also prepare it with vegetable stock. To prepare this soup get all the ingredients like spices, garlic, ginger, shallots, vegetable oil, bell peppers, red lentils, grated potato, bay leaf, etc. Put in all the raw ingredients in a pan and cook it for a while and later add vegetable or chicken broth in it. Blend it into a smooth puree and serve it hot.
- Almond and Mushroom Soup – What could be better than creamy Almond and Mushroom soup? This luscious soup will offer you warmth and comfort during winters. To prepare it you need some spices, mushrooms, almonds, butter, milk, cream, maida. Simply prepare it in a bowl. Garnish it with parsley to add a hint of green color.
- Beetroot Soup – Nothing is much better than preparing a soup with seasonal vegetables. Beetroot is full of nutrients that your body needs during winters. To prepare the soup, all you need is chopped beetroot, bottle gourd, onion, tomato, spices, sugar, and cream. Simply put everything in a pan with some water and let it simmer. Blend at last and serve it hot.
- Carrot Ginger Soup – This list of best soups is incomplete without Carrot Ginger Soup. The benefits of this soup are innumerable. Collect all the ingredients like carrots, vegetable stock, ginger, thyme, onion, garlic, and spices. Put every ingredient in a pan and let it boil for a few minutes. Blend it well. Voila! It’s ready to serve hot.
Having soup during winters is great for your body and health. All the above-mentioned soup recipes taste delectable and super simple to prepare. Try these delicious soup recipes now and you will thank us later.